Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three!

This week my girl turns three. She is strong-willed, and I love her for it. I suspect she is a girl of strong character because God has some great purpose for her. I wouldn't want a weak child who doesn't know herself or what she wants. I wouldn't want a girl who only desires a high tower, a prince on a horse, and a pair of pink pumps. This is my barefoot princess, my daring diva, my guitar-slinging, hair-in-face flinging, dancing queen. She jumps on anything, is fearless and fun. This girl is a one-of-a-kind original. Can you tell I love her? Here is Juniper Grace, singing her original song, "Birds in the Nest" with guitar accompaniment. Happy Birthday, June!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday June! You know Tori, I really admire your true love for your little girl. You really are amazing!